Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rachael Ray's Stuffed Zucchini



Just watched a Rachael Ray video for stuffed zucchini and thought this recipe looked delicious and easy! Each serving would have a very low Weight Watcher's point value (you figure it out, but figured appx 4 pts per serving).

With spring in the air, it might be time to plant a zucchini plant or two and enjoy this dish all summer! Until then check out your local farmers market or Sprouts Market for fresh zuchinni squash.

Watch the video for her recipe below:
Rachael Ray's Stuffed Zucchini

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I just made this dish and here are a few notes. I might have used too large of zuchinnis, but they did not get done. I baked for 15 minutes at 425 and tops were brown, so I took them out. I put them back into the oven covered for another 5 minutes but they were still a big too crisp for me. The filling was delicious, but when I cut into the zuchinni plus filling, it was too bland. Next time I will salt the zuchinni, bake at 400 covered for 10 minutes, uncover and cook until brown. Its worth trying, just needs adjustment since Rachel doesnt tell us how long or how much of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I liked zucchini! Don't get me wrong...I do love it deep fried with ranch dressing. Sigh

    ReplyDelete

My Patio Container Garden - a fun way to get some exercise!

Disclosure: As an Amazon associate I may earn from qualifying purchases mentioned in this article.  My stacking compost system I started my ...