I saw Chris Powell on TV (Trainer from ABC’s “Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition) talking about this recipe and I decided it sounded easy and tasty. I wrapped this filling in a flour tortilla, rather than using a corn tortilla. I also omitted the salsa because I liked it more like fajitas. See below for a link to his exact recipe.
Chicken "Tostada" Filling
WW Point Plus: 4 per serving
Makes 6 servings
- 8 Ounces Chicken Breast, sliced
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 Medium Onion, sliced
- 1 - 15 oz can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbls Olive Oil
- 5-6 sprays Olive Oil Spray
- Spray pan with olive oil spray and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Saute onions and green peppers until crisp tender.
- Push vegetables to edges of pan and add thinly sliced chicken breast in center. Cook 3-4 minutes, until done.
- Add can of black beans and heat thoroughly.
Chris Powell's Chicken Tostada Recipe