Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Food Find: Banquet Cheesy Potato Bake


I just started buying this product.  I used to buy a similar meal made by Lean Cuisine (Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli), but I haven't been able to find it anymore.  When I saw this in the Banquet section I figured I'd give it a try. It is very similar to the Lean Cuisine version and is much cheaper at $1.00! The iTrackBites scanner give a WW point value at 5 which is the same as the Lean Cuisine meal.  The nutritional content is somewhat different however...it has 2 g more fat  4 g less protein, 6 g less carbs, and 180 mg more sodium, with 10 less calories.

Overall I say .... Score!

+

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Patio Container Garden - a fun way to get some exercise!

Disclosure: As an Amazon associate I may earn from qualifying purchases mentioned in this article.  My stacking compost system I started my ...