Tuesday, November 18, 2014

iTrackBites iPhone App for Weight Watchers



Happy Day! In keeping with my earlier post about starting again to track my food intake and activity, I had to figure out how I was going to do that without being signed up for the Weight Watcher's online program.  I do have the books, but that is not very easy.  I lost my little handheld calculator months ago, and I can't use the mobile app since I don't currently have an online membership

So, I did some research in the app store and discovered a great tool if you have an iPhone, iPod or iPad.  It's available in the iTunes Store too so it can be synced to your computer. The iTrackBites app is very similar to the system that is available online at Weight Watchers, plus the convenience of the mobile app. Only $2.99....Here is an online preview of this app:

iTrackBites

I just started using it today, so I'll let you know what I think after a week.  So far, it has worked great! If this works, I may not sign up online in January, but instead track daily using this app! I accumulate recipes using OneNote on my laptop, so I think I'll create a new section in it for saving possible WW recipes...and then add them to this blog once I've adapted them.

Losing weight and saving money? Cha-ching Weight Watchers!


Note: I downloaded this app in a package that included a "bites value" slider and I have no clue what it's for or how to use it....so do a better job than I did and look for just the iTracksBite app by itself.  I paid an extra dollar for that unneeded app!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Patio Container Garden - a fun way to get some exercise!

Disclosure: As an Amazon associate I may earn from qualifying purchases mentioned in this article.  My stacking compost system I started my ...