Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Makes 8 - 1 cup servings
WW pts+ per serving: 3
- 1/2 cup frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1/2 cup uncooked celery, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 teas. garlic salt
- 1/8 teas. black pepper
- 1 cup sliced chicken breast
- 6 cups water
- 6 oz. noodles (1/2 of 12 oz box or 3 cups cooked)
- Add large chicken breast or 4-5 chicken tenders to 2 cups water and simmer until tender.
- Remove chicken from pan and cube.
- Add 4 additional cups of water to broth in pot and bring to boil. (if using leftover chicken add 5 teaspoons chicken bouillon to water)
- Add noodles, soup, celery, onion, peas and carrots and cook 5 minutes.
- Return cubed, cooked chicken back to pot.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and simmer on low for 15 - 20 minutes until veggies and noodles are done (not mushy).