Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where to Start?

Image By CarrieBee (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

It's hard to know exactly where to start a blog about losing weight, but I guess the answer is with TODAY!

After signing up online for the new Weight Watchers Plus Program, I am now heading into my third month of weight loss. I'd never been on Weight Watchers before, believe it or not. My grown daughter and I joined at the same time, which has made it much more fun and a big help in getting started.

I'm on Facebook a lot.  I'm part of a Facebook group that has been set up for a while that is interested in losing weight and staying fit, so we post our workouts and diets, etc. Back in January, I posted that I'd joined Weight Watchers and since then, I've been posting how many pounds I've lost each week. Eventually, my best friend, Sharon, and her husband joined.  Then my niece, JoAnne, joined.  And just this week my songwriting friend, Deanna, joined too!  I guess my success in losing 16 pounds over the past two months has inspired them to try Weight Watchers out too!

We've been sharing experiences and recipes in our Facebook group, so I'll be sharing any tips I discover now on this blog.  I hope our discoveries and tips help you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Patio Container Garden - a fun way to get some exercise!

Disclosure: As an Amazon associate I may earn from qualifying purchases mentioned in this article.  My stacking compost system I started my ...