Friday, April 9, 2021

Weight Watchers Purple Plan for Me


Hi fellow Weight Watchers!  Yes that is a picture of  a small spot in my patio garden. It makes me smile...no logic to it being here  🙂

I’m so sorry I haven’t been very active on this blog.  Life got in the way. I lost weight and WW wasn’t on my mind. I started making jewelry. You know how it goes!  I am actively using Weight Watchers again, tracking and eating right. The new WW is pretty cool with the different plans. When I entered my eating habits in their questionnaire, they recommended Purple. I really like it!

Due to the fact that the different plans have different point values, it would be almost impossible for me to give accurate point values on this blog now, so when I post I’ll focus on tips, ideas or purple dishes. I still think this will help you and if you are on a different plan and want to add the point value for something please do so in a comment!  If I can provide pts for each, I will, but no promises. 

Honestly I didn’t think the purple plan would work. I told my daughter, this is crazy!  Potatoes, Popcorn, Greek Yogurt and chicken are zero foods!  How can I lose weight eating like this? But I have. I’ll be posting about some of my favorite dishes eating on the purple plan. But for now, all I want to say is just START!  Day one (again) on WW can begin any day you want it to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Patio Container Garden - a fun way to get some exercise!

Disclosure: As an Amazon associate I may earn from qualifying purchases mentioned in this article.  My stacking compost system I started my ...