Friday, April 9, 2021

Covid Vaccination


 Have you gotten your vaccination yet? I am now a month past my second dose, and I feel so good and safe now. It really was a breeze. Set up online, drove up to the vaccination site in the Cardinals Stadium parking lot, got my poke, and drove home! Easy peasy! No negative reaction after the initial dose, and only a slight reaction after the second. I describe it similar to the way I feel when I think, hmmmm, I might be coming down with something. But then the next day all better! I hope you all get yours!

Get vaccinated, Stay safe and track your points! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Patio Container Garden - a fun way to get some exercise!

Disclosure: As an Amazon associate I may earn from qualifying purchases mentioned in this article.  My stacking compost system I started my ...