Saturday, July 5, 2014

Zucchini Potato Pancakes

Hello all! Today I got creative in the kitchen and found a yummy alternative to hash browns or potato pancakes. It's healthy, simple and tastes Delicious!

Makes 6 medium sized pancakes/2 servings at 3 Pts. per serving

Simple Instructions:
Peel a small potato and wash one medium zucchini then grate both into a bowl. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon milk, seasoning salt to taste, and 1 tablespoon baking mix (like Bisquick).  Mix together and drop large spoonfuls onto hot griddle sprayed with Olive Oil Spray. Brown to your preference and enjoy!

Can I hear a Way to Stretch a Potato, Jan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Patio Container Garden - a fun way to get some exercise!

Disclosure: As an Amazon associate I may earn from qualifying purchases mentioned in this article.  My stacking compost system I started my ...